Monday, November 11, 2013

The Traveling Sills: Seattle

How many times can one person resurrect a blog? Whatever that number is, I'm obviously going for the record. I couldn't figure out a way to share all of the awesome experiences we had during our recent travels on the Pacific coast and then I said to myself, "self, what about that hot mess of an attempt at blogging you've made like 5 times? Um, perfect". So here we are. I'm not going to promise I'll keep this up, because let's be honest, my other 5 pathetic attempts haven't proved to be successful, but I am going to try and share our most recent adventure in its entirety. I definitely didn't take near to as many pictures as I had thought, but I managed to snap a few for the memory books. Here is quick recap of our first of many stops on our 18 day Americana road trip down through the Pacific side of the US. 


No comments:

Post a Comment